Over 100 years of combined experience in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Electrocoagulation Systems and Processes. The F&T team has had Electrocoagulation Systems in operation since 1987.
(Peterbilt Motors Company)
Electrocoagulation (CURE) Treatment of Ship Bilgewater for the U.S. Coast Guard in Alaska, Marine Technology Society Journal, Spring 1993.
Patents Developed by the F&T Team
- Patent # US 5,611,907: Electrolytic Treatment Device & Methods, March 16, 1997
- Patent # PCT/US00/698:Electrocoagulation Chamber & Method, April 28, 2000
- Patent # US 6,613,217B: Electrocoagulation Chamber & Method, September 2, 2003
- Patent # US 6,866,757: Electrocoagulation Chamber & Method, March 15, 2005
- Patent # US 61/838,118: Variable Electro Precipitator, June 21, 2013
- Patent # US 61/865,139: Electrocoagulation Chamber with Serpentine Flow Path, August 13, 2013